0

Is There a Database Comparing Newly Formed VC Funds Raised via 506B vs 506C?

Asked by:
Community Member
1
0
0
May 03, 2023
is there a database where it shows how many newly formed VC funds raised via 506B VS 506C? my hypothesis is that 80% of those that have successfully closed are raising publicly but data would be better.
1 answer
Community Member
Accepted Answer
May 03, 2023
The vast majority of new managers are closing with 506b funds. How do we know? VC Lab will accelerate ~60% of funds in 2022, and a small handful are 506c. I would say less than half of the other 40% are 506c, mostly with AngelList, so the total would be about 20 to 22% are 506c.

Log In or Sign Up

Please Log In, or Sign Up to participate in the discussion.

Apply to VC Lab Cohort 15

Get full access to Decile Base and the Decile Hub venture platform for free by joining the VC Lab program.

Apply to VC Lab Cohort 15